Select your e-liquid
Nitecore D4 – DigichargerProduct Points: 35 Points
The Digicharger D4 is a universal, automatic smart-charger compatible with most types of rechargeable batteries. A crystalline LCD display built on the sleek black surface presents the charging progress, battery type, voltage and more.
Input voltage: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz or DC 12V 1A
Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
Output current: 500mA × 2
Dimensions: 143mm x 74mm x 36mm
Li-ion / IMR / LiFePO4: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C
The Nitecore D4 is a universal smart charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries, thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The D4 automatically detects Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries, and through manual selection is also capable of charging LiFePO4 batteries. An integrated digital LCD screen clearly displays charging progress, voltage, current and time while an intelligent automatic power-off function terminates current when charging is complete.
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress
- Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
- Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
- Compatible with LiFePO4 batteries
- Compatible with small capacity batteries
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
- Features reverse polarity protection
ⓘ Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears/rips in the battery wrap.
ⓘ Discontinue use immediately if the battery is damaged.
ⓘ Never attach any metal part to the top or the bottom-negative battery contact.
ⓘ Never completely discharge Li-ion battery.
ⓘ Always use good quality and original charger.