Select your e-liquid
Nitecore NEW i4 IntellichargerProduct Points: 25 Points
Nitecore NEW i4 battery charger is a solid piece of kit capable at charging up to 4 different cells at any given time. It’s full of new smart features such as 100% acceleration speed, ACD technology, expended compatibility, IMR battery restoration and automatic current protection. With these, NEW i4 is guaranteed to charge a large number of different cell types evenly, fast and in a correct manner. It also has charge protection features such as temperature control and maximum 20 hours continuous charge to make charging your batteries process safe.
|Input voltage||AC 100~240V 50/60Hz 0.25A(max) 10W DC 9~12V 1A|
|Output voltage||4.35V±1%/4.2V±1%/ 3.7V±1%/1.48V±1%|
|Output current||1500mA x 1 / 750mA x 2 / 500mA x 2 / 375mA x 4|
|Dimensions||140mm x 94.8mm x 37mm|
The brand new Nitecore NEW i4 charger is a souped-up and advanced version of its older model i4. Nitecore NEW i4 battery charger is a solid piece of kit capable at charging up to 4 cells at any given time. Apart from being as reliable as its predecessors, it now has five new smart features such as 100% acceleration speed, ACD technology, expended compatibility, IMR battery restoration and automatic current protection. With these, NEW i4 is guaranteed to charge a large number of different cell types evenly, fast and in a correct manner. It also has charge protection features such as temperature control and maximum 20 hours continuous charge to make charging your batteries process safe.
100% Charging Acceleration
New i4 has 100% charging acceleration, which means this charger can reach charge of up to 1500mAh current in just one slot.
Active current distribution technology (ACD)
Active current distribution (ACD) technology of the NEW i4 ensures even delivery of charge amongst all batteries, whether it is only one, or more. In other words, if three batteries are being charged and one of them reaches full charge, all the charging power is then evenly distributed amongst the remaining two. It that way, it will also ensure the shortest time to charge the remaining batteries.
Expanded Compatibility to Support 3.7V and 4.35V Batteries
Nitecore NEW i4 has added and expanded compatibility. As such, it supports 3.7V and 4.35V batteries, making it highly versatile for an extensive range of cells. Added V button allows for an easy set up of charging voltage in each slot separately. Moreover, NEW i4 can automatically detect non-rechargeable lithium batteries!
IMR Battery Recovery
IMR battery restoration will help to restore 0V depleted cells. The role of this feature is to ensure charging voltage stays within a safe range. It is done by holding both C and V buttons at the same time.
Automatic Current Selection Based on Battery Capacity
The NEW i4 can select the most appropriate charging current based on automatic battery capacity detected. As such, it might prolong the working life of the cells. The Nitecore NEW i4 has to charge protection which is set to a maximum of 20 hours. It is made from fire retardant and flame resistant materials and is automatically protected from overheating by temperature control.
- Input –AC 100~240V 50/60Hz 0.25A(max) 10W DC 9~12V 1A
- Output – 4.35V±1%/4.2V±1%/ 3.7V±1%/1.48V±1% – 1500mA x 1 / 750mA x 2 / 500mA x 2 / 375mA x 4
- Compatible with Li-ion/IMR/LiFePO4: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650 – Flat-topped Batteries: 18700, 20700, 21700 – Ni-MH(NiCd): AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- The integrated panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress
- Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
- Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
- Compatible with LiFePO4 batteries
- Compatible with small capacity batteries
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
- Features reverse polarity protection
ⓘ Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears/rips in the battery wrap.
ⓘ Discontinue use immediately if the battery is damaged.
ⓘ Never attach any metal part to the top or the bottom-negative battery contact.
ⓘ Never completely discharge Li-ion battery.
ⓘ Always use good quality and original charger.